• Thursday, March 13, 2008

    A Little Catch Up

    Well it has been cold this winter so most of what I've done is sit in front of my heater
    or playing with Aunt Rosie. Look at her scary teeth. Doesn't stop me though.


    As you can see, I got a new camo harness. Do I look tough or redneck? I think tough.


    It is still winter but Spring is just around the corner. It was in the 60s yesterday and I got to go for a couple of long walks. The Legislator's are in right now in Kentucky so there are lots of people out and about at the capital. At my lunchtime walk there were a lot of military troops on the capital steps. Gotta love our military. :-)


    Then later in the evening I got to go on a walk with Dash. We haven't gotten to do that in so long because of the weather. I've missed my buddy.


    We saw lots of doggies out walking on the pretty day. This is Elvis a really big Bassett Hound. He has the saddest eyes.


    I see these two little guys all the time, even during the winter. I should know their names, but I don't.


    Later we saw these guys. They are Abby, Peanut and Turbo. They look so familiar. I don't know what it is.

    As pretty as it has been the past couple of days, it is hard to believe it looked like this on Saturday, just 5 days ago.

    I am so glad I am able to post again. I will not go that long again. I have missed everyone.

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    we spent a lot of time this winter in front of the heater too. I am glad you are able to do some walkies!!

    7:17 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Looks like you get to go on great walks up your way...lots to see. I like the picture of the military guys on the steps. You sure have lots of doggy friends to greet up there. Good to see you and Dash...help your mama post more pics.

    11:32 PM  
    Blogger Balboa said...

    I like to sit on the heating vents and warm my butt, its the best dude.

    Glad you're back!

    Frenchie SNorts
    Balboa

    5:05 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    I'm having a giveaway this evening...so come by today and leave a comment if you want to participate...all good bosties need a black and white bag. And dashhounds, too.

    7:56 AM  
    Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

    If I could take all of the cold away from you Bostons, I would! It just wasn't could enough for me this winter!

    4:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home