• Tuesday, March 11, 2008

    Finally...

    OMD...My Mom finally got internet at home. I will be able to post on a more regular basis not. We actually got about 6 in. of snow over the weekend. That is the most snow we have gotten in several years. I have to say I wasn't too fond of it. It is hard to find the right spot when there is no grass. :-) It didn't last very long thankfully and it is going to be in the 60s this week. I can't wait for spring so we can go out for more walkies. I will have pictures to post in a couple of days.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    ya this is awesome news!!!

    10:36 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Well, that is good news. We have not given up on your mom. Tell her we want to see your beautiful face and to show us the Dash-hound, too!

    8:05 AM  
    Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

    Yea! We missed you!!!

    1:06 PM  
    Blogger dashandauntiebenita said...

    Howl-lo everyone and everydog this is the Dash-hound. I see my Auntie Beth and my Bizzy has gotten the internet so you will be seeing A LOT more of us soon. We went for a BIG walkie around the capital today didnt see Steve but I am sure he is sad he missed us WOOF!!

    3:33 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home