• Monday, March 05, 2007

    Random Pictures

    Not much has been going on lately, it has been a little warmer so I've gotten to go on long walks. I thought I would post a few pics Mom took over the winter.




    Me watching TV with Mom

    Snuggled up in the beanbag. Note to Mom, you really should take more action shots of me, people are going to think all I do is sleep.

    For some reason, Mom likes to take pics of my feet. I can't figure it out.

    Hopefully I'll get some outside pictures soon.

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Emily and Ike said...

    I can't help but only sleep in the winter. What's a Boston to do?

    Ike

    9:12 AM  
    Blogger Casey said...

    Bismarck,

    Sorry to post this here but I couldn't find an email address. Can you give me a shout via email and tell me how to contact you? I don't want to write a long message here in the middle of comments about something else.

    Thanks in advance,
    Casey@Animal-Internet.com

    3:17 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Hey Bismarck...your feet are pretty but your face is beautiful! where's Dash been this winter?

    6:30 PM  
    Blogger jenn said...

    I hope spring comes soon and you get lots of walks with your mom. I love watching America's Top Model, it's my favourite show.

    ♥ Saidie

    7:56 PM  
    Blogger Cash said...

    Your feet are very cute...but not as cute as your face!!!
    Love your blog,
    Jasper

    5:24 AM  
    Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

    You look so comfy on the couch! We don't sleep as much since it has warmed up in Texas - we are on bird & squirrel watch 2007.

    6:32 AM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Hey Dash and Auntie Benita...glad you guys are okay. Hope you all stay warm up north....it will be spring soon and Dachies can lay out on the warm sun like lizards!

    11:32 AM  
    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    we loves pictures! your feet are cute!

    5:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home