• Monday, December 18, 2006

    Tagged

    I've been tagged by a couple of dog bloggers

    Here are the rules:

    The player of this game starts with "3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave his/her victim a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

    3 Things I Would Love for Christmas:

    1. I would love a new budder or sister (don't think I'm getting one)
    2. More play time with Auntie Rosie and my buddy Dash
    3. Lots of long walks and treats

    3 Things I Definitely Don't Want for Christmas:

    1. Baths
    2. Photo shoots for cards (really didn't like that)
    3. To go out in the rain


    Looks like most everyone has already been tagged so I'm not forwarding it on.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

    I don't think anybody likes baths.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    4:42 PM  
    Blogger Little Buster said...

    I have five kitty brothers and sisters. If you want one, let me know. I'll put it in a box (after I punch the air holes) and send it to you. And please don't tell my mom I'm offering up her precious kitties. It'll be our secret. I don't blame you if you don't want any. I know I don't. Merry Christmas!

    10:08 PM  
    Blogger fee said...

    happy new year bismarck!

    loves,
    fee

    8:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home