• Wednesday, December 06, 2006

    X-mas photo shoot

    Mom decided to take some pics of me and Dash last night for Christmas Cards, it was totally humiliating, see below:




    I was totally freaked out at first...


    But then I calmed down and was just ready for it to be over.

    Butt pic

    Butt pic 2

    Capital tree.

    Mom's plan is to do some photoshop magic to make the Christmas cards, she was going to use the capital and tree as background, but it didn't turn out as expected so she is using another festive background. You'll just have to wait and see after she is done, I am sure she will post it for me.

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

    You look very surprised in your 1st photo..I am sure the finished product will be awesome.

    Willie & Waylon

    9:50 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    You two cannot take a bad picture!

    10:56 PM  
    Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

    Hey Bismarck,

    Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - great to have you here and I am sure you will make lots of friends :-)

    Love
    Opy

    5:23 PM  
    Blogger Toby said...

    That was def. a freaked out face!! I feel your pain... I hate clothes.

    Tobes

    1:24 AM  
    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    the second butt pic is the cutest thing ever! I am so glad you joined the dogs with blogs!!!

    10:41 AM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    WE got your card today...It's so cute! You two are so funny!

    1:24 PM  
    Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

    I vote for the first butt pic!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    3:37 PM  
    Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

    I love photoshop magic too! Thank you for thinking of my little Rascal!

    7:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home