• Wednesday, April 18, 2007

    Been so long

    Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Mom has been way busy. She got a new job, starts May 1st, she is so excited and been busy at her old job trying to get everything in order to leave.


    I went to the vet Monday for my yearly exam, it was all good. Got a shot, but I also got some treats, I guess it all works out.


    Nothing real exciting going on, the Kentucky Derby is less than three weeks away so there is lots going on the grounds around my house, the Governor is getting ready for his Derby breakfast.
    This picture is of one of the tulips they have planted in front of the captial. They have six huge beds full of tulips (white & purple except a few like this one that I don't think were suppose to be in there). They have all been up for a few weeks now, unfortunately they are starting to fade.


    I'll post about something better later. Have a good weekend.

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Balboa said...

    Maybe you can go to your mommy's job and help everyone with their work.

    Tell your mommy I said congratulations. I hope you gave her lots of kisses.

    I'm glad you're posting again, you're a cool dog.

    Frenchie Kisses,
    Balboa

    2:23 PM  
    Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

    Hi Bismarck...
    My name is Ruby, nice to meet you. I like the name of your blog...Super Bismarck...mine is Wonder Ruby :) Almost the same except for the names being different, but you know what I'm talking about.

    Glad your check up went well...my Vet gives me snackies too...it's the only reason why I tolerate going there.

    Good luck to you mom on her new job.

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    4:37 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Hey Bismarck...glad you doing good. Sounds like a beautiful site up there in your neighborhood. Hope your mama's new job will allow her more time to update your blog with more pictures of you!

    1:33 AM  
    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    congrats to your mom on her new job, and also congrats on the good vet check up!

    9:08 PM  
    Blogger Emily and Ike said...

    We just got flowers here and my mom loves them. I love to pee on them.
    Ike

    8:43 PM  
    Blogger Peanut said...

    Hey nice to meet you. How are things going for the derby.? It's this weekend. I'm in Kentucky to.

    1:31 PM  
    Blogger Bailey said...

    Hey Bismark!!!!

    Mom finally got around to creating me a blog so check me out at Stillmeadow Bailey's Camp.

    I hope that Aunt Beth likes her new job. Mom says that she will be great at it because she's so creative.

    Maybe we can go to the dog park soon.

    Long Live the Treat Drawer,
    Bailey

    11:10 AM  
    Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

    we tagged you for a bellyshot Bismarck!

    3:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home