• Thursday, October 11, 2007

    My Mom Is So In Trouble

    Still no internet. That really isn't an excuse, she is just lazy. Just a quick catch up. The summer in Kentucky was mostly hot and humid. Yuck. About a month ago my Mom got all freaked out, I had to have a biopsy on a BIG knot that came up on my chin. The doctor said it wasn't cancer though. The doctor said it looked like I might have chipped my bone and inflamation stuff made the knot. I may always have a knot but it won't hurt me. That made my Mom feel so much better. Other than that, the summer was very uneventful. I may not have been posting but we have been keeping up with everyone elses blogs. I'm going to make Mom post more often and put up pictures.

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Balboa said...

    bad bad bad mommy, doesn't she know that you come first, we need more Bismark!!!!!!

    Frenchie SNorts
    Balboa

    4:16 PM  
    Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

    Hi Bismarck...
    Glad you are ok and maybe you should fire your Mommy for not posting more...just a thought!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    8:56 PM  
    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    I agree with Ruby, time for a new secretary!!

    12:37 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    I am so glad you and mom are doing fine and glad your knot is not something b-a-d. You need to impose a rule on your mom...an extra treat for each day she does not post for you!

    8:10 PM  
    Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

    We miss you!!!!
    Is there someone higher up you can go to about posting more??

    5:44 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Hey Bismarck...we miss you! Is Dash still around?

    9:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home