• Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    Feeder Supply

    My buddy Dash and I went shopping at Feeder Supply this weekend to buy some food and toys of course. Auntie Benita and Mom came along too of course. Mom had ordered me a Fido Rido for the car and this was my first trip in it. It wasn't too bad, I could see out the window pretty good and it is really soft if I decide to lay down. That doesn't happen very often though, got to keep lookout. I would have posted a picture, but Mom didn't bring a camera. I am going to have to train her better.

    The rest of the weekend was ok, Mom and I stayed at Grandma's, she has a great balcony that I sun myself on, that is always fun. Again, no pics.

    Mom is going to a wedding in Port Clinton, OH, this weekend, I get to go along too and I know there will be a camera so I'll post some pics next week.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    I don't sleep in the car either, too much action! too much sniffing!

    11:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home