• Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    More Info

    From Bismarck's Person:

    Kentucky does not have very good laws where this kind of thing is concerned. Animal control came, took a report and because the dog had all of its shots they quarantined the dog at home for 10 days which is over today. That is all that is required for them to do, if I want something done, I have to file a complaint with the County Attorney's office myself, which I have done. Meanwhile, the dog is still right next door.

    On a good note, Bismarck went back to the vet yesterday for a follow-up and the Dr. said she was very pleased at how his wounds were healing. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. :-)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    I just read all your entries, but man that last one was crazy! I sure am glad you and your mom are ok!!

    I hear that treats will make wounds heal faster, tell your mom that!!

    1:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home