• Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Bad Sunday

    Mom and I had a really bad evening Sunday. We were walking around our block like we normally do and were almost home when a dog jumped out of a second story window and attacked us. Mom tried to get me away before he got there but he was too fast. I got some minor bite marks before Mom got me away, but unfortunately, the bad dog went after Mom next. Grabbed her by the leg and shook. Several neighbors came running when they heard Mom screaming (boy can she scream loud) and the bad dog finally let go of Mom's leg but only to go after my friend Daisy dog. Fortunately Daisy is as big as the bad dog and scared it off. By then though, Mom already had me in the house checking me over. She is a good Mom, she was more worried about me than herself. When she figured out that I was ok, our neighbor Karen, (Daisys Mom) drove Mom to the emergency room and Auntie Robin came to stay with me. Mom knew I was upset and didn't want to leave me alone. She is very good to me. I sure was glad to see her when she got back from the emergency room. The next morning I got a little sick and was acting strange so Mom did take me to the Dr. and they kept me for the day to make sure I was ok. I am and I am glad my Mom will be ok too.

    I am going to post a pic of Mom's leg so if you don't like stuff like that, don't look. This pic was taken on Wed. 3 days after the event. The wound is on the lower right leg, just below the knee.


    4 Comments:

    Blogger Atticus & Tiki said...

    Oh NO!! What a scary thing!
    We hope your Mom gets better very soon!!

    7:33 AM  
    Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

    Thank you, she is healing physically, but that bad dog is still right next door.

    1:26 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    Glad you are okay. That is so scary. Did they have to go after the attacker and put him/her in jail? What kind of dog was it? I sure hate it when dogs attack, especially for no reason.

    5:49 PM  
    Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

    GOSH! How HORRIBLE!!

    Yes - glad to hear that you are both ok. Now, repeat after me:

    circle circle dot dot
    now I got my cootie shot

    circle circle square square
    now I've got it everywhere

    circle circle knife knife
    now I've got it all my life

    On your arm you would draw circles, dots, squares, and lines (for the knife) as you said the rhyme. Now you are relatively safe from cooties...

    You can never be too careful...

    Brody

    4:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home