• Monday, May 01, 2006

    Waiting for Mom to Come Home


    Mom is so good to me, she put this chair in front of the window, just so I chould look out easier. I am usually right here waiting for her every afternoon when she comes home.

    Mom says my wounds are healing good and my hair is growing back. She said the guy who owns the scary dog next door should get served with papers sometime this week to inform him of a hearing whatever that means. All I know is Mom has been really nervous lately and I think she worries about me when she isn't here. We will both be glad when this whole mess is over with.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

    ARF! Did someone say ARF?!

    Ah, I see... I thought someone needed help, i.e., a paw from the Armed Revolutionary Forces [that is - The A.R.F.]. No worries, better safe than sorry.

    It is good that you can keep a watchful eye out the window like that. I'm not allowed on the couch - well, actually, I'm not very good at getting up there either - but anyway, the only window I have is a sliding door, which is pretty much covered in nose prints and slobber marks so... there's not much to see anymore.

    11:02 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home