• Tuesday, August 01, 2006

    I'm Back....


    I'm back with Mom again.....I was so happy to see her. We have been very busy visiting Rosie and Grandma and Auntie Benita and Dash. We are also getting ready to move in a couple of weeks so things are a bit hectic and it is soooooo hot out around here. The heat index is suppose to be 100 degrees today. I haven't gotten to go on any long walks with Dash since I have been back because of the heat and I don't like it. Mom said the new BT puppy up the street is getting bigger so I will be able to play with him soon I hope. So much to do and it is too hot to do any of it........blahck.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

    Yeay! Welcome Back Bismark!

    I know what you mean about it being super hot out. We've finally got a bit of a break from it here in LA - relatively speaking. I'd still rate it at about 3/4 of a tongue, not quite a full pant.

    We all understand how busy moving can be... but be sure to take lots of photos. Also, keep an eye on the box marked 'D-o-g-T-o-y-s'. That's the real important stuff.

    Give a snif to the pup up the street for me too!

    9:40 AM  
    Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

    Welcome home!! We missed you!

    We took a walk yesteday - Waylon in the stroller and I got a new harness..we lasted 10 minutes..it is going to be over 100 my mom says until Monday. BUT that means more couch time, more bone chewing time.
    Willie
    PS - from Waylon - thanks for all of your get well wishes - I am doing much better - BUT I AM SOOO BORED

    6:07 AM  
    Blogger Joe Stains said...

    I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! Mom says it is rude to do that in all big letters but I am excited!

    6:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home