• Friday, June 23, 2006

    Vacation

    I won't be posting for a little while, Mom is leaving on vacation Saturday to Destin, FL. I don't get to go, but I am going to my Diddy's house. I've missed him, so it will be big fun to see him and my almost 2 year old human sister. I will probably not be back with Mom until the end of July, but she said she will post some pics for me while I am away. I am going to miss Mom. :-(

    Talk to you all soon.


    Bismarck's person: Mom is going to miss you too Bismarck. :-(

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

    Enjoy your vacation!! Post some photos when you get back!!

    B-)

    10:25 PM  
    Blogger AP said...

    Bismark, however will you survive?!?!? I even sit on my mommy's lap when she has to pee...

    7:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home